We are currently ACCEPTING review request. If you’re an author and you would like for us to read your book and review it then keep reading and then drop us an email please.
Keep in mind that we read mostly:
- Everything with a whole lot of romance in it. We like to be as diverse as we can but at the same time stay in our romance theme lane. (Does that even makes sense? Hope it does.)
We don’t read:
- Horror. We’re a bunch of wimps. Sorry.
- Digital copies
- Physical copies. This is our prefered format because it is easier for us to take pictures of paperbacks/hardcovers. It’s a pain in the bum to take picture of digital copies under the sun.
Include in your email
- Title of the book
- Release date (in case it is an ARC)
- Reason why you think we would be interested in reading said book
- If you need the review to be posted at a certain date
- Let us know if you want to do a giveaway. Note: We only do giveaways of books we really like.
Review time frame
If you are interested in us reviewing your book by a certain date then we require at least a week (7 days) from the moment we get of hands on your book to the date we agreed on. We like to take our time reading and reviewing y’all!
In case you want us to review an ARC of your book and you want the review to be posted anytime before release day but don’t have a specific date then we’ll make our best to post our review two days before release day (not guaranteed).
If you want us to review your already published book and you don’t need the review to be published a specific day then we’ll read it and review it as soon as we have the time. Our TBR list is never-ending but we’ll for sure get to your book! Do not worry!
How we review
We are a hundred and ten percent honest in all of our reviews. If you expect for us to give your book a great review just because you’ve sent us a free copy of it or because you can’t handle a negative review then we are probably not the best fit for you, my friend. Know for sure that we’re not going to be rude or disrespectful in any way when writing a review for a book we didn’t like. We know there are probably people out there who might love it and we do not mean to offend anyone.
5 flowers – Amazing! Loved every second. Definitely re-read worthy.
4 flowers – Really liked it and will probably read again sometime.
3 flowers – Enjoyed. Not very memorable. Meh. Has potential.
2 flowers – Not the best but it was good enough to finish reading.
1 flowers – Definitely not my cup of tea. Did not finish.
That we’re only two girls who love to read and share their love for books with the world and we are not paid to review/blog (bummer! How cool would it be?!). We just do it for the love of reading. We only work on deadlines we agree on, because we don’t want to get to the point where we read just to write reviews and not because we’re actually enjoying reading. Just remember that when wanting to work with us.